Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Field Trip

Z is for Zoo

I was in-charge of playschool this week with the assignment of the letter Z. So, I decided ... why not go to the real zoo?? right??? So that is exactly what we did.

11 kids
4 babies
7 moms

We had a great time. The kids were great and the babies cooperated! Hooray!
From scavenger hunt to carousel ride... I think the kids had a fun time.

Thanks Ladies for putting up with my crazy field trip ideas.

GROUP SHOT
Top: Connor, Abigail, Ella, Tate (sibling additions)
Bottom: Kaden, Mateus, Shep, Callin, Grayden, Lincoln, Dallin
(the orginal playschool group)

Searching for the animals

Snack Stop




Petting Zoo

We LOVE the Zoo!

...'til next time :)


3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Those little water bottle holders, hunt and lunch sacks were darling! Maybe I would've snatched one too. :) Looked like a hot day...:) We're gearing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SUPER fun trip you arranged Ellice! Seriously, thank you for all the fun things you do! And those water bottle carriers were genius.

    I hope you're enjoying your family in town and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your adventures with them. :)

    ReplyDelete