Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Week

Last week was a bit of a whirlwind. There is usually a chunk of time every year ... it starts with my birthday ... then John's birthday... then Mother's Day... then our Anniversary. All of these things happen within 2 weeks of each other. This seems to throw life's routine out the window for a while. And this year it was only compounded with two more parties and a primary activity to add to the final week. Needless to say ... we worked hard this week. We think it was all a success. Thank goodness.

But most of all ... I am grateful for clear skies this morning and only "normal" activities on my calendar.

And of course, there are no pictures from last week's adventures. When you are too busy for life, pictures are the least of your concern. :)

Hopefully this week my house will be clean, the laundry will be done, dinner will be on the table at the right time, and Abigail will finish her last math book.

My fingers are crossed.

1 comment:

  1. It was a whirlwind!! I'm amazed you survived. You're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete