Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

The day it all began ... May 11, 2002

1st Anniversary - Brunch at The Cliff - May 11, 2003

2nd Anniversary - Smores at Home - May 11, 2004

3rd Anniversary - we celebrated with family in Italy - May 2005

4th Anniversary - 2006 (no pic this year)

5th Anniversary - May 11, 2007

6th Anniversary - Picture taken April 25, 2008
(again no pic for the anniversary, but this was close)

7th Anniversary - May 11, 2009

2010 .... 8 years together.

As John kissed me goodbye this morning ... He said, "Happy Anniversary! 8 long years together... or ... 8 short years together... " Honestly, it seems that the time has gone by so quickly and yet I couldn't imagine life without him. It is like we have always been together.
I am truly grateful for this man in my life. For the love that we share and the family we have started together. He is my husband, my lover, and my friend. Thank you, John - for eight wonderful years... so far.

Grow old along with me,
The best is yet to be.
-Robert Browning

5 comments:

  1. okay, so trying to make me cry here! this was wonderful. happy anniversary friends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary you two! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. how cute are you two?! Love the pic timeline. So fun. 8 years already? Wow.. that was fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It will be nine in August for us! I can't believe how quickly it goes. We sure miss you guys and wish you lived closer! It looks like you are doing well though and are so happy!

    ReplyDelete