Friday, October 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!!!!!

I just can't believe my little man is already THREE!!! He was so excited for his birthday. All day he just kept saying ... "I am three now, right? Not two anymore. I'm big! Today I am Three!"

We sure do love this little man. He is always full of excitement and keeps us on our toes. If there is something to jump on, jump over, jump from... you can find Dallin. But this tough, sport- loving boy... also has such a sweet heart. He can just melt my heart. We are so grateful our Heavenly Father blessed us with such a fun-loving sweetheart. Love you millions Dallin!



We started off the birthday nice and early in our traditional way... special breakfast :). Dallin's choice: scrambled cheesy eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. His wish was my command :).


After opening a couple of presents ... what kid doesn't love to run through their birthday streamers. Notice his Spiderman T-shirt (the theme of the day). He kept asking me... "This is my shirt right MOm ... not Connor's ... and you can wash it again, right. It will always be mine...right, Mom?" ... Hilarious!



After some birthday dancing and playing with toys... we finally did a little school (for Abby) and headed to the Jumpin' Jungle. It was great! Can you believe the kids and I were the only ones there!?!?!?!? We had the entire thing to ourselves. We were loving it... well... we meaning Abby, Dallin, and I. Connor did not like it at all :). But it wasn't his birthday so I wasn't too worried. :)







Jumpin Jungle was a huge success! We continued our day with monsoon rainfall... so it was Chik-fil-a for us from the drive through (it was raining way to hard to go in.. I could barely get the food in the window... I was drenched!) We had a nice quiet afternoon playing GeoTrax, legos, spiderman... you know boy stuff.... and finally Daddy came home so we could continue the festivities.




The best moment for a mom is when your three-year-old little boy looks at you with his big blue eyes... his chocolate/blue frosting face stuffed with cake... and says "Thanks Mom and Dad ... this birthday was great!" We just love this little man!

Thank you Dallin for sharing the joys of life with us! We love you!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like little Dallin had a most fantastic birthday! What a great Mommy for making that happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your birtday posts. You are always so creative in making it a special day for your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy birthday Dallin! The boys will now have to officially stop calling him "baby Dallin." I love catching up on all the fun things you are up to! You are such a great example of enjoying everyday and really getting out there and exploring your new city with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a day. Can't believe Dallin is three... he looks SO big in those pictures. He definitely looks three..not two! :) His day looked pretty special and he looked pretty pleased about the whole experience! Seriously loved every pic. Thanks for making us feel apart! We love you Dallin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Dallin! Wish we could celebrate with you. How cool is that Spiderman cake? And I love the new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Dallin!! Looks like everything spiderman was a hit! Excited to see you this weekend...you are nice to come for our SS. Blame me...I guess I mentioned your name and your fabulous fudge a few too many times at meetings.

    ReplyDelete