Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FUN FUN FUN!

We had tons of fun going back to San Antonio this past weekend. Why did we go back?? A funny story for another day... regarding Fudge :). But we are so glad that we went back! It was great to see old friends, celebrate Calias Birthday, and just hang out in family territory :).
BIG THANKS to Nic and Cristina for being our hosts for the weekend! We feel so lucky to have friends like you! The weekend was packed full - with Super Saturday, a school Carnival, a birthday party, and attending our old ward. Here are just a few of the pics from the trip.
[I never take enough pictures when I am having fun... But this is what we got.]

Dallin and Calais

Alcott and Ella Weathers

Tire Swing Fun with Friends

Happy Birthday, Calais!

After a long and fun filled Saturday these kids were filthy...
poor Dallin had to take a tub alone... sorry Dallin... boys in one tub and girls in another.
Soon enough Connor and William with be in the tub, too.

3 comments:

  1. I was so sad that I missed you...I was there that weekend too :( I heard you were doing fudge, but we has soccer games to go to that AM, so we couldn't make it. I was just looking at some pictures of our last outing at the Melting Pot before we all moved. Made me sad we all live apart now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. what a fun reunion it must have been for all of you! And for the kids!! I'm so glad that the "class" went well! :) And sounds like you guys were crazy busy doing so many fun things!! Waiting for you to send that recipe my way. Glad it was a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I would love to visit friends in San Antonio.

    Can't wait to meet up with you guys at Big White ;)

    ReplyDelete