Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School


I just can't believe it is already that time of year again. Abigail was so excited this morning to head off to school. I was excited for her, too :). Still a little teary, but excited.

Dallin was not so excited, but I think once preschool starts he will be more willing to let his buddy go for the day. Abigail knew Dallin was upset this morning ... and I as rounded the corner to Dallin's room (to tell them it was time to go)... I found Abigail and Dallin sitting together on his bed reading books. She told me she was trying to make him happy :).

What a wonderful girl she is :).


I hope she has a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. That is precious! Hope she has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling girl she is... worrying about her brother. Too cute. Hope her first day is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh help us all! That is the CUTEST face!! she is a doll that Abby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that big toothless grin--love it!! Hope it was a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those toothless smiles! So cute. Hope they are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete