Friday, February 12, 2010

Traditions

Every year the kids and I make sugar cookies for Valentine's Day.
And every year I am the last one at the table finishing the cookies :).
Abigail almost made it to the end, Dallin was able to fill a plate for his Primary teacher (not bad), and Connor - well we just let him sit in the highchair with some sprinkles and a cookie.

I was amazed at the recipe we used this time... we ended up with about 70 cookies!!!


Here is a sampling of their efforts. Pretty good, I think. :)


I also had to include Abigail's Valentines for this year.
I thought this idea was really cute.. and it did not disappoint.
Abigail loved the idea and jumped right in.
Here are her lollipop flowers.




I think we are just about ready for Valentine's day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful. Helps me remember the times that John loved making cookies...Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those cookies look delicious. Which recipe did you end up using?? Abby's Valentines are so cute and SO her! :) Great traditions. Your kids are going to remember these forever!

    ReplyDelete