Friday, February 12, 2010

Reading

John captured this picture after dinner tonight.

I am so glad and grateful that our children enjoy books. I love it when there is silence... I begin to worry as I am climb the stairs... knowing that most likely the silence is not good... and to my surprise I find them all snuggled on Abigail's bed reading to each other. It doesn't get better than that. I can only hope they continue to love books.

{Of course, Connor had to look at the camera Daddy was pointing at him}

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog! Your kids are getting so big! It was great to see you while you were visiting in December. Too bad our traveling schedules didn't work out better and we weren't able to see you more. Hope all is well for your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah man! we sure miss you all! this is a sweet photo. xoxox -cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very precious...words can't express...blessings beyond the imagination.  Thank you for sharing and enriching our lives.  Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love having kids that love to read?! So great!!

    ReplyDelete