Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas with the Baughmans

We headed back to Herriman on Tuesday, this time with John, to celebrate Christmas with the Baughmans - open presents and see the movie -"The Princess and the Frog."

Mylie LOVES horses. This was one of her horse gifts...
not sure how she felt about this one... maybe she will warm up to him :).

Playing beads (Abigail's gift) ... so fun!
Even Dallin has had fun creating things with these beads.

Dallin couldn't have been happier with his Fireman Outfit! He LOVES it!!!


Luke enjoyed sucking on his Christmas :).

Connor loved his new car so much he wouldn't even look at me for a picture. :)

Thanks Baughmans for a fun day! We love hanging out with you guys!


And by the way... if you haven't seen the Princess and the Frog.. you should! It was really cute!

1 comment:

  1. I think my kids are wimps. Even Thomas was scared in the middle of Princess and the Frog. We had to take a twenty minute intermission to gather ourselves. I guess my kids just aren't movie watching people. The big screen freaks them out. I need a girl to watch Princess and the Frog with.

    ReplyDelete