Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Utah State Fair

We were trying to cram in as much fun as possible our last week in Utah. MaryAnn and Catherine were nice enough to invite me and my rascals to tag along to the Utah State Fair. I love state fairs. I love the smells, the booths, the rides... everything about them is fun.

My kids equally loved the state fair. We had so much fun with our Aunt MaryAnn and cousin/niece Catherine and her kids ... which I think technically are my kids "cousins-once-removed." But really they are the kids that ours match up with best (age-wise).

All the rascals (minus the two babies -James and Owen)
Andrew, Maddy, Abby, Dallin, Connor, Christian

Catherine and baby James

Digging, planting and harvesting.
Learning how things grow and end up in the grocery store.

Roller-coaster Rides

More rides...


Meeting a real robot. The kids thought he was awesome.

Trying to see the sea lion show...
How cute are they??

We had such a fun day! Making memories with family.. doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment