Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

SUMMER!
Monday was absolutely beautiful! The weather was perfect, not too hot, but just warm enough for a fun afternoon in the sun. We put the sprinkler under the trampoline (a first time for my kiddos... they loved it), played with sidewalk chalk, painted with water, and even had snack outside. I just didn't want to be indoors. John asked me later... "how did school go today?" Oh... school... I guess I was a little too excited about the sun :).
However, it was a fun filled day together. That's what matters most, right? :)


Yes, their eyes are closed. They said it was too sunny for a picture.
This was the best we could do.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, school is overrated! Flexibility is the best thing about homeschool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.. yes! Bring on summer. We're ready at this house. I think you've done enough school for the whole year!! So that means you get a serious summer vacation! No school! The squinting pic makes me laugh. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete