Saturday, August 1, 2009

WE LOVE THE CIRCUS

It was a last minute plan....
I saw something about the circus and thought I would check the dates. Of course, it was ending that weekend (This was last weekend). Bummer, I thought.... then ... I thought... why not check and see if I can still get tickets for tomorrow. And with a little coupon help... We had tickets to the circus!!!
I think I was more excited than the kids (until we got there). It was a great evening. The kids were completely entertained the ENTIRE time.
One of our favorite parts was the Pre-Show. The kids were able to wonder the stage floor and see clowns and different things close up - very fun!! We even saw an elephant paint a picture. In Dallin's words.... "Silly elephant... elephants don't paint. Boys do."

All in all, we had great night!







1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you guys got to go to the circus!! We loved it last year. We didn't do all the pre-show stuff and it looks like we missed out! It's such a fun show! Looks like the kiddos had a great time!

    ReplyDelete