Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

It's official... Abigail is a kindergartner!!
Can you believe it?? I can't! Abby was so excited to start school this morning... much more excited than Mom. But after a few tearful moments, seeing the excitement in her eyes.... I guess I was ready. She loves her teacher and her classmates. Her only complaint was having to wait so long for Mom to pick her up. Hopefully I can figure out a better "pick-up" routine soon.
I think we are off to good start on this new adventure.




6 comments:

  1. Cute shoes. She is a doll. Thomas doesn't start kindergarten until Sept. 8th. So late. I'm sure I will feel the same way. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie looks so grown up! I'm glad she is liking her school but I'm sure the boys will miss having her around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is Abby!? I love that she was so excited to go to school... what a dream child! She looks darling in her little uniform. I'm hating your pickup saga... it kills me. Hoping that it gets better soon! And.. my heart is hurting for little Dallin. He lost his buddy.. that has to be hard. It'll be fun to watch his relationship with Connor grow though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Abby! She looks adorable in her uniform! I love your blog and how many pictures you post and really journal the things you've been up to! Looks like you had a great time in UT! Call me when you settle into a routine or email me back- hint-hint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part: "...I guess I was ready." Oh sad for Mom! It looks like you didn't have much of a choice! Abigail looks so cute and grown-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They grow up fast, cannot believe she is already in school....crazy. But fun times ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete