Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blueberry Goodness


On Monday, John had the afternoon off. So we decided to take the kids on another adventure... to a u-pick blueberry farm. I can remember being a kid and going to the berry farms with my family to pick berries.... and loving the reward of frozen blueberries in the freezer all year long. Which only meant one thing to a little girl... blueberry pancakes...YUM!

Of course, I forgot the camera... but I did get a shot of the bounty when we returned. We had a great time picking berries together as a family for a great price :). Now my kids can enjoy the joy of having berries in the freezer, too.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I wish we had all those upick farms here! What a fun family activity. And do you know how bad I've been craving some yummy blueberry pancakes!? :) This post... torture! :)

    ReplyDelete