Monday, January 26, 2009

Randoms in January

I thought I should include some of the random things that have been going on around here on a daily basis.  They are not much... but it's the little things of life that matter most, right? 

I have been trying to get our house ready to sell.... and well... I guess that means doing the decorating that I should have done 3 years ago.  I finally decided to make these (fabric covered canvases) for the big wall in the family room.  I think they turned out alright... good enough for me.  


Abby decided to join in on the creativity.  She began taking all the scraps of fabric.. and created her own masterpiece.  


Dot-to-Dots are a favorite at our house.  Here is Abby focusing so hard... can't you see her counting :).  

Dallin has been loving life with his trains.  Who knew trains could keep a boy busy for hours?  

I have finally come to the realization (I know, sometimes I am a bit slow) that no matter where I go, my children will follow.  Here is Dallin playing cars in front of the shower... waiting for me to get out.  

1 comment: